Frederick Allen Hall, "Johnny," of Leasburg, died Sunday, September 27, 2020. Born in Caswell County, he was the son of the late Louis Hall and Novahlee Brinkley Hall. In addition to his parents, he is preceded in death by his siblings: Jerline, Barbara, Michael, Melvin and Harley. Mr. Hall served in the United States Army. He was of the Methodist faith. Johnny was the gas truck driver for Greens Fuel and later Thomas Oil for over 20 years. Surviving are his wife, Brenda Hall of Leasburg; sister, Annie Lee Ellington; six brothers and their wives, Louis Hall (Unice), Jimmy Hall (Georgie), Sammy Hall (Betty), Gwynn Hall (Dianne), Tommy Hall and Abner Hall; brother-in-law, Marvin Bradsher; several nieces and nephews; beloved dog companion, Sugar Boo. Those wishing to pay their respects may do so from 11AM- 5 PM Tuesday, September 29, 2020 at the Brooks & White Funeral Home. A private funeral service will be held Wednesday with graveside rites following at 2:45 PM Wednesday, September 30, 2020 at Leasburg Community Cemetery where family and friends are welcome. Officiating will be the Rev. Ray Pearce. Pallbearers will be Terry Walker, Vernon Hudgins, Danny Horner and Marvin Bradsher. Honorary pallbearer will be James Coleman. Condolences may be sent to www.brooksandwhite.com.
- Earthquakes hitting North Carolina in past 24 hours
- Shots fired in Rockingham
- Rally set for Saturday in Yanceyville
- Caswell County Schools delays student athletics
- Suspect taken into custody in Rockingham shooting
- Mrs. Shirley Mae Williams Stokes
- PCC receives $500,000 from NC Golden LEAF Foundation
- Garland W. Cook
- Native American collector to exhibit at Milton Renaissance Museum & Visitors Center
- The Community Foundation Receives New Funding
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.