On Saturday, March 20, 2021, the Caswell County Sheriff’s Office arrested and charged a 33 year old Burlington, NC resident named Larry Junior Pinnix with the commission of the following Felonious Criminal Violations;(1) count of Discharging A Weapon Into an Occupied Vehicle and (2) counts of Attempting To Discharge A Firearm Into Occupied Property. He is also facing the following Misdemeanor charges;(1) count of Assault on a Female,(1) count of Injury to Personal Property and (2) counts of Assault with a Deadly Weapon. He was placed in the Caswell County Detention Center under a $260,000.00 Secured Bond. His first appearance in Caswell County District Court is scheduled for Wednesday, March 24,2021, at 8:45 a.m.
- Barber school open in Reidsville
- CIVIL LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST DAN RIVER WESLEYAN CHURCH
- Millner Family Farm makes its home in Providence
- Local mill plays important role in Caswell community
- NCAE Apple RV to stop in Yanceyville Wednesday at Union Church
- Caswell Horticulture Club Spring Plant Sale set for Thursday
- Second Harvest Food Bank to Mark Official Opening of First Satellite
- ANDERSON VFD TO HOLD STEAK SUPPER
- Wanted Person - Michael Laverne Murphy Apprehended
- Sen. Jackson coming to Caswell on Saturday to hear concerns
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.