The first three months of 2021 have been incredible. Gas prices have been rising with the national average now sitting 62 cents per gallon more expensive than New Year's Day. Consumers are also back on the roads. According to GasBuddy fuel transaction data, weekly gasoline demand set a new pandemic high, with some daily figures above the pre-pandemic figures for the last couple of weeks. GasBuddy’s new study, issued this morning, reveals which cities are having the most adverse reaction to rising prices in the form of road rage. California "wins"! The Golden State has the country’s most expensive gas prices, averaging $3.86 per gallon and coincidentally also four cities on the "cities with most aggressive drivers" list.
- Barber school open in Reidsville
- CIVIL LAWSUIT FILED AGAINST DAN RIVER WESLEYAN CHURCH
- Millner Family Farm makes its home in Providence
- Local mill plays important role in Caswell community
- Caswell Horticulture Club Spring Plant Sale set for Thursday
- Second Harvest Food Bank to Mark Official Opening of First Satellite
- ANDERSON VFD TO HOLD STEAK SUPPER
- NCAE Apple RV to stop in Yanceyville Wednesday at Union Church
- Wanted Person - Michael Laverne Murphy Apprehended
- Caswell commissioners set to meet at 6:30 on April 19
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.