Averett University’s Mary B. Blount Library is pleased to host a showing of art works by Art Professor Robert Marsh showing now through Thursday, Nov. 11. Professor Marsh, in the attached photo, has been teaching at Averett for more than 50 years and is well known locally, regionally and nationally. This is a welcome opportunity to view works that span the period from 2008 through 2021 and are representative of several themes. The community is welcome to stop by and view Professor Marsh’s works during regular hours. The Library is located at 344 West Main Street and open Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., on Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Sunday from 3-10 p.m. Please note masks are required while inside, and outdoors when social distancing isn’t possible.
- Felony drug suspect arrested
- Arrest made in the death of Josh Rone
- Local child is a natural born farmer, loves helping her parents
- Mrs. Linda Stamps Gannaway
- Lady Bucs volleyball team is season conference champion
- Josh Rone Memorial Service set for November 6 in Yanceyville
- Katie Sue Oakley Solomon
- Air Permits Issued for Carolina Sunrock Burlington North and Prospect Hill Quarry and Distribution Center facilities
- Mother Fannie Beatrice Jeffers
- Shooting Suspect Arrested
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.