On Thursday, December 16, 2021, the Caswell County Sheriff’s Office arrested and charged a 60 year old Danville, Virginia resident, named Jennings Darnell Luck Jr, for the commission of (1) count of FELONIOUS STATUTORY RAPE OF CHILD BY AN ADULT. He was placed in the Caswell County Detention Center under a $1,000,000.00 SECURED BOND. His first appearance in Caswell District Court is scheduled for Wednesday, December 29, 2021 at 8:45 am.
- West Virginia man arrested on breaking into coin machine
- Danville man arrested on drug charges
- Yanceyville man arrested on firearm and drug charges
- Patsy Kinder Watlington
- Pelham man charged with attempted murder
- County Manager asks Commissioners about incentives
- Rollins named coordinator for PCC/BY advisory program
- Tooth Fairy in Disquise dishes out good dental advise & books to kids
- Caswell Extension and Community Association holds drive
- DRBA to hike along creek to see geologic wonders of Ruffin farm
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.