On Wednesday March 11, the Caswell County Sheriff’s Office arrested and charged a 42 year old Danville, Virginia resident, named Damon Dewayne Lee, with the commission of (1) count of FELONIOUS MURDER-SECOND DEGREE. This case is still under investigation.
- ABC suspects going to Grand Jury in Virginia for robberies
- Reidsville woman shot in the head dropped off at emergency room
- North Carolina State Trooper Dies in Traffic Collision
- HARBOR FREIGHT TOOLS TO OPEN NEW STORE IN ROXBORO APRIL 11
- Town of Yanceyville declares a State of Emergency
- State of Emergency revised for Caswell County
- CASWELL COUNTY CONFIRMS FIRST CASE OF COVID-19
- Community Foundation of Dan River Region launches Coronavirus Relief Fund
- Declaration of a State of Emergency for Town of Yanceyville
- Changes underway in Caswell County due to coronavirus
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.