Due to a case of COVID-19 exposure at the Caswell County Courthouse, the courthouse and offices are closed June 22-26 with all court sessions canceled. These cases will be continued and citizens will receive a letter in the mail or they can contact their attorney.
- State of Emergency in Caswell County, curfew in specific area
- Caswell to benefit from new grant money
- Katherine Elizabeth Finch Watlington
- Public Hearing on Draft Air Quality Permits for Carolina Sunrock LLC to be held on August 3
- Rockingham looking for suspect in shooting
- N.C. Forest Service to begin tree seedling sales July 1
- BLOOD DRIVE AT SENIOR CENTER
- Postponed: Public Hearing on Draft permits for Carolina Sunrock LLC to be held on Aug. 3
- Jennifer Teachey Tate
- Harnett County man bags $200,000 scratch-off win
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.