The Pelham Fire Dept will be cooking their 1st stew this year on Saturday, Oct. 3. Stew will be ready for pickup between 9 a.m. and 12 noon; the price will be $6.00 per quart. We are looking forward to seeing you. We will be taking every precaution to ensure a safe product. To preorder, call 336-388-5671, 434-250-3734, or 434709-7568 or see any of the firemen.
- Suspects sought in attempted murder case in Caswell County
- Military training scheduled in Virginia (South Boston and Chase City) and North Carolina (Kenansville, Rose Hill, and Elizabethtown)
- Local man needs kidney
- Frederick Allen Hall, "Johnny,"
- Dorothy (Dot) Lunsford Oakes
- HUNDREDS WILL WALK TO END ALZHEIMER’S ACROSS ALAMANCE COUNTY ON SEPTEMBER 26
- Mr. Richard Harrison Jones Jr.
- Extra money for the unemployed to go out in next few days
- Door-to-door insurance scams on the rise
- Mrs. Dorothy Eugene Long Pyles
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.